How could I create a dashboard that displays burn reports for all teams?

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

How could I create a dashboard that displays burn reports for all teams?

3 answers

0 votes
Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2022

I was able to simply add burn-down reports one at a time to a new dashboard, and specify each of the teams as I did it.

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

@Phil Bustin ,

In case you are looking for doing the same in confluence only. Then I am not sure how to do burn down dashboards but here is some interesting tutorial on project management dashboards, on similar lines you should be able to achieve your requirements. 

Also, there are some paid apps available in Market place which might also help you. Quick search gave me this result. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Phil Bustin ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

This can be done in Jira. You can use the standard Burn Down Chart in Jira Software, but you have to configure the estimation statistics and the time tracking accordingly.

Have a look at this guide which has all the steps:

Then, you can insert the Burn Down Chart to a Jira dashboard using the corresponding Sprint Burndown Gadget. Below is the guide 

I hope the above information helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events