Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come certain employees I can't add to my page?

dmariah June 24, 2022

I just created a private Confluence Teams page. I am only able to find one of my teammates to add. How come I can't find other colleagues? I need to add them. Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2022

@dmariah Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you are creating a team by going to People -> Start a Team the people you are adding will need to have a Confluence license in order to add them.

If you have created a page in space and adding individuals to the page permissions the individuals you are trying to add have to have access to the space.  Do all the team members you are trying to add have access to the space?  https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-or-remove-page-restrictions/

dmariah July 1, 2022

Hello @Brant Schroeder , Andy Carelli is an author in Confluence. He is one person I am unable to add. I would assume he has a Confluence license. Can you help me figure why I can't add him? Thank you!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2022

Can you share a screenshot of what you are trying to do?

dmariah July 6, 2022

The Screenshot isn't copying here for some reason. So I wanted to add another Admin. I now can not even see where I can do that. So I went to triple dots on the upper right and selected "Who can view" from the drop down menu. I then type in the search field Andy Carelli and nothing appears for a name found. I then tried acarelli and nothing appeared. I find it odd that my manager is not a name I can find just to even view this page. Scott Sweeney, the same. AND Tom Rosenfield. I understand CloudHealth has its own Confluence portal, but I am trying to build my page out of the VMW Confluence page. Not sure if THAT is the issue....but figured I would note that here. I wish to add:

Andy Carelli and Tom Rosenfield to be additional Admins. Here is the link to my page in case you need that: https://confluence.eng.vmware.com/display/CPPT/CMBU+Partner+Planning+Team

Thank you, Brant!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events