How can you make a workflow in order to control the changes made?

The idea is to be able to moderate content before it gets published, for example, for certain sections, the responsible assigns tasks to some of his employees and they make changes or add new pages, but in order for those changes to appear they need to be reviewed first by the one who assigned it. I know there are some third-party options, but are there options in Confluence itself to make this? TIA

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2019

Hi @Sebastian Mariano Cabrera Chavez Fernandez 

You can create such approvals using Comala workflows apps, do take a look at it.

Thanks,

Ravi 

Hello @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ thanks for answering.

I've checked it before, but because I've never bought any of this apps, for example, when it says 10 users, it means that just 10 users will be able to edit workflows with the use of Comala right? For example, 10 responsibles of different sections in Confluence. 

Thanks, 

Sebastián

Simon Gatto October 24, 2019

I can help with this question @Sebastian Mariano Cabrera Chavez Fernandez .   Any apps in the Atlassian Marketplace need to follow the same licensing tier as Atlassian's products, so you would need an app license that matches your Confluence license.  So for example, if you have a 100 user Confluence license, you will need the same size license (100 users) for any Confluence apps you install.

I hope that helps.

@Simon Gatto  oh okay thanks for the clarification, I didn't know that. Pretty clear, that really helps with the decision. 

Thanks for your help!

Simon Gatto October 24, 2019

It's my pleasure @Sebastian Mariano Cabrera Chavez Fernandez , if you have any specific questions about the app, feel free to contact me directly at simon@comalatech.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events