• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • How can you change your look and feel if you lost the original site? I went to documentatin style and I wasn to go back? How can I go back to the original site with the pages/child pages, changing site logo stuff?

How can you change your look and feel if you lost the original site? I went to documentatin style and I wasn to go back? How can I go back to the original site with the pages/child pages, changing site logo stuff?

Jessie de Jong September 9, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Changing the Look and Feel of Confluence

How can you change your look and feel if you lost the original site? I went to documentatin style and I wasn to go back? How can I go back to the original site with the pages/child pages, changing site logo stuff?

1 answer

0 votes
David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2016

The same way that you chose the Documentation Style also applies to choosing another Style:

1 Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration
2 Choose Themes in the left-hand panel, in the "Look and Feel" section.
3 You will see a list of all installed themes. Activate the one you want.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/working-with-themes-151522.html

Jessie de Jong October 6, 2016

Part of the problem is that the Cog icon is not there. So, how do I get to it. I am Space Admin for the site, but I cannot find the Cog icon that you referred to.

confluence_page.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events