How can you change the Favorites on the Dashboard to default to the Pages tab?

Jennifer S December 26, 2012

Hello!

Does anyone know if there a way to make it so the default tab opened for Favorites on the Dashboard is Pages instead of Spaces? As an alternative, is there a way to have the Favorites list remember which tab the user had opened last as the All Updates/Popular tabs do?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jennifer

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jennifer S February 12, 2013

This is not currently available but a feature request has been added here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25478

0 votes
Anselmo January 28, 2013

The alternative sounds interesting to me as well. We're establishing training documentation in Confluence and often Users need to interrupt for some reason. There's no bookmark functionality so far besides the hint to set a favorite. Having many favorites, it may be more attractive to have a bookmark to jump to. Somehow a different color for visited links would be an indication, but this takes more effort than a bookmark.

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2012

I think as far as JIRA (in the latest version) is not restart, when the same user open the dashboard in a new page, it will show up the same opened last time. Maybe you can set up a new test instance to try the laest version of JIRA?

Jennifer S December 26, 2012

Hi MOMO,

Thanks for the response! My fault for not specifying, I was referring to Confluence 4.3.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events