Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we make our Wiki (under construction) public and open?

Open ePlatform August 24, 2022

https://oeplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OE/overview 

oeplatform.atlassian.net is approwed as Open Source and we are on a free plan. Are we as Open Source organisation approwed to get standard plan or is it any other way to make our Open Sourceprojekt open using Atlassian?  

Best reagards Robert Persson 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Hi @Open ePlatform and welcome to the community!

I would advise you to take a look at this https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

I think that this is the way to go! :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Hi @Open ePlatform, and welcome to the community! :) 

I refer you to the official Purchasing and Licensing FAQ where open source projects are mentioned. There it says:

Do Open Source projects receive special pricing?

Atlassian offers cloud products for free to the Open Source community. You can get more information on the Open Source License program and apply for licenses here.

Please note: Open Source Cloud is limited to the Standard plan.

Best, Max

Thank you Max.

Thats good! And we are approwed as Open Source but we dont have standard plan only free plan.

Do you know were i can find information how to get it uppgraded to standard? 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

Head over to Open Source Cloud Subscription Request and fill out the request form. That should be enough if you meet the requirements. :)

Best, Max

We have already submitted the application and were approved. But we havent got the uppgrade to Standard plan? 

Thankful for your help

Robert Persson 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

Then I suggest sticking to the official channels and replying to your approved request. 👍🏽

Open ePlatform August 25, 2022

Thank you Max i will do that :  )

Thank you for helping 

Robert Persson 

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

You're welcome and good luck that you'll be on the standard plan soon. 😄 Please don't forget to accept one (or more) of the answers provided if they were answering your issue. 👍🏽

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events