It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can make my public site similar to Comalatech in the blog of atlassian?

Hi,

Regarding using Confluence as the public site, I found an interesting page

http://blogs.atlassian.com/2010/02/make_your_confluence_wiki_public/

Question is how to make my confluence space to something similar to Comalatech which was referenced by the previous link?

I've tried but I can't. The sidebar is always there.

Thanks,

Ky

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi,

two approaches: Hide the sidebar by adding some CSS (Admin > Stylesheet) or use a other theme (via own plugin or any theming plugin, seems like Comalatech using Refinded Wiki or CUTE).

Hope this helps.

Regards, Mirko

I will try and get back to you soon

Hi Ky,

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to share that Scroll Viewport will soon be available for Confluence Cloud, and will allow you to host your Confluence documentation as a public site: https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-viewport/scroll-viewport-for-confluence-cloud

Thanks,
Gabriella

Hi @Gabriella Evans _K15t_ Thank you for sharing this information, it is incredibly helpful! Unfortunately, this is an older post. Here are our guidelines for reference on necroposting.  I am sure there are other questions that would benefit from this information, so please take a look at more active discussions/questions. Thank you again! We appreciate your expertise and continued effort to help support others. 

Like Gabriella Evans _K15t_ likes this

Thank you for the link @Celina Zamora . I have just read through it and will make sure I only post to recently active posts in future :). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,435 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you