How can make my public site similar to Comalatech in the blog of atlassian?

Ky Pham June 29, 2014

Hi,

Regarding using Confluence as the public site, I found an interesting page

http://blogs.atlassian.com/2010/02/make_your_confluence_wiki_public/

Question is how to make my confluence space to something similar to Comalatech which was referenced by the previous link?

I've tried but I can't. The sidebar is always there.

Thanks,

Ky

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mirko Skramusky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

Hi,

two approaches: Hide the sidebar by adding some CSS (Admin > Stylesheet) or use a other theme (via own plugin or any theming plugin, seems like Comalatech using Refinded Wiki or CUTE).

Hope this helps.

Regards, Mirko

Ky Pham July 2, 2014

I will try and get back to you soon

0 votes
Deleted user April 7, 2020

Hi Ky,

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to share that Scroll Viewport will soon be available for Confluence Cloud, and will allow you to host your Confluence documentation as a public site: https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-viewport/scroll-viewport-for-confluence-cloud

Thanks,
Gabriella

Celina Zamora April 8, 2020

Hi @[deleted] Thank you for sharing this information, it is incredibly helpful! Unfortunately, this is an older post. Here are our guidelines for reference on necroposting.  I am sure there are other questions that would benefit from this information, so please take a look at more active discussions/questions. Thank you again! We appreciate your expertise and continued effort to help support others. 

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user April 9, 2020

Thank you for the link @Celina Zamora . I have just read through it and will make sure I only post to recently active posts in future :). 

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

@[deleted]plz don't, as search gave me this result and your solution looks promising. Without your recent update, that post would be a waste of time.

Like Deleted user likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events