Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can i visualize opsgenie analytics into confluence

I wanna include the Analytics section (in some way) into a Confluence page, to visualize the metrics together with other information.

Are there any way to to it?

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Pablo Marrero ,

Second to what @Liam Green suggested, it's not feasible in the current design and I have created a feature request, OPSGENIE-333, on your behalf.

Please vote it and set yourself as a Watcher to stay tuned with any new updates.

Should you have any further inquiry or assistance is required, please consider reaching out to Confluence Support Team via this link and my colleague will help you from there.

Thank you very much for your feedback helping us improve the products.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

0 votes
Liam Green Community Leader Aug 08, 2021

Hi @Pablo Marrero 

Welcome to the Community!

It doesn't look like there is any way to natively do this.

My only suggestion would be to use the snip tool to snip the analytics into Confluence.

Hope that helps,

Liam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

916 views 12 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you