How can i get a Confluence Cloud page to automatically refresh?

Deleted user September 10, 2017

We have a page that gets updated all the time and updates used to be advised by a pop up,  i gather this isnt in the new verision and you only get notified via email. Is there any way to make sure an open page gets refreshed every 5 minutes or similar?  Thankyou.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2017

I'd think that if you can inject a short Javascript snippet to the page (which may be problematic in cloud unless Atlassian offers a solution for this case), then you can do it like this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2787679/how-to-reload-page-every-5-second

Deleted user September 12, 2017

Thankyou for the reply.   May be beyond my pay grade re the Confluence Cloud,  i just ended up using an add in in Chrome to do the same thing when needed.  

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2017

Yea, that works, too, although that requires all your users to set it up - instead of setting this up once centrally.

Please remember to hit the check mark to close the question if that can be closed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events