How can i exclude "extra" from invoicing calculation ?

Bruna Voltolini 2 April 15, 2022

Hello 

Hope you're doing well 

Does anyone knows how can i exclude "extra" from invoicing calculation ?

It is working when i base the calculation through "Total" but i need to generate 2 invoices for one specific reservation so i can't use "Total"

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 19, 2022

Hi, @Bruna Voltolini 2!

One of the possible alternatives is the Clerk Invoices app. Probably it could solve your issue. 

I'm the developer of this app, let me know if you will have any questions.

0 votes
Bruna Voltolini 2 April 19, 2022

Thank you for quick reply and sorry for the missing informations 

I'm using Avantio and i'm generating invoice from there. Find here attached screenshots 

I have trouble with the variations "pending" vs "pending payment" vs "Total".

I don't understand why when i choose "Extra not included" they are still in the calculation.

The only solution i found is to create, one more payment with only the "Extras/services" amount of the réservation and mark them as "paid"

Hope to find a much easier solution and thank you in advance for your help

Best

BenoitCapture d’écran 2022-04-19 à 11.06.55.pngCapture d’écran 2022-04-19 à 10.58.30.pngCapture d’écran 2022-04-19 à 10.58.19.pngCapture d’écran 2022-04-19 à 10.59.21.pngCapture d’écran 2022-04-19 à 10.59.12.png

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2022

Hi @Bruna Voltolini 2 

Can you provide more details here?

Are you generating custom invoices using Confluence?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events