Hello there, @Orfeo Ost . Great to have new faces around, keeps the community fresh and young!
As I understand, not all the content that is supposed to be shown is actually displayed within the macro. This can be quite frustrating, we need to have access to the entirety of our content at all times.
With this situation in mind, I tried to replicate this issue with the Sprint Health Gadget, which seems to be macro that you are using. This is the environment where I tested:
- Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.356
- 1080p 23” Display
- 1080p 14” Display
- Chrome version 78.0.3904.108 64 bit
- Firefox 71.0 64 bit
In all the scenarios, the macro displays the data in it entirety. Having said this, let us start by testing a few things! Here we go:
- Try to access Confluence with another browser.
- Check if this happens when you insert the same macro into another page, with no other content than the macro.
- Check if this happens when accessing the current page with your browser in incognito/private mode.
- Check if any other macro is affected by similar behavior.
Let us hear from your findings, Orfeo! Looking forward to your reply.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events