How can i change the alignment of a table?

Karthik Iyer February 18, 2016

I have tried all of the suggestions here and none seems to work. I am not even able to see the alignment change in the preview page

3 answers

0 votes
Nicole Miller November 21, 2018

It seems this has been an issue with this system for over 6 years based on all my research. I would love if they could provide a solution. Seems absurd that one item cannot be aligned. It cause issues with page layouts and aesthetics, so a solution would be great!

0 votes
Jose Augusto de Jesus Germano March 21, 2018

The reported case is this, right? If so, I am also in doubt, because I have not found anywhere where I could adjust it. Has anyone had a solution? I tried to separate the section into 3, but they break the rows of the table

Alignment_Table.png

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2016

What do you mean "alignment"? Do you expect that you can change the top row to be the left column? That doesn't work.

Karthik Iyer February 18, 2016

I mean can i center align the table? Sorry, i should have been more specific.

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2016

Try putting it within the Alignment macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events