How can I upgrade to the premium version of Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros in ondemand?

Peter Drier February 24, 2014

Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros

Mentions having a premium verison in the store. Basic version is already enabled/included in OnDemand Confluence.

Can I upgrade to the Premium version? Store doesn't seem to have that option..

2 answers

1 vote
Monika Turska [Adaptavist] September 23, 2014

Hi Peter,

The premium macros, of the Content Formatting Macros add-on, are available only for Confluence Server (previously: behind the firewall) at the present day. Free macros are pre-installed on Confluence Cloud and therefore available for all users.

Thanks,

Monika Turska

Product Manager at Adaptavist

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2014

Hi Peter,

I'd contact them through their contact information:

Adaptavist

plugin-support@adaptavist.com

http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
WZ

Peter Drier March 2, 2014

This smells more like an atlassian question to me though. You guys built the store, other things in the store have an upgrade/try/buy option.. this one doesn't, and considering it doesn't say on the Formatting Macros store item how to upgrade to pro manually (nor to contact them), it seems like you're guessing.

Peter Drier March 2, 2014

That answers the question.. unfortunate answer, but answered none the less.. Thanks.

If anyone else has an idea/plugin for having tabs on a confluence page (in the content), that's really what we were looking for.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2014

It's not possible in OnDemand, the vendor would have to release an Add-On that was built for the platform.

Nathan Meor June 2, 2014

I too am looking to use tabs in my on-demand instance. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this feature?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events