How can I unsubscribe from alerts to Confluence Posts?

Stephen Kairys September 14, 2016

I subscribed to receive alerts when new questions are posted on this board. However, i did not realize how many emails I'd receive per day. Accordingly, how can I remove myself from receiving these alerts?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2016

Click on "topics" to get the list, and then "unwatch" on any you don't want to be emailed about.

If you remove yourself from all topics, then you will only be notified about questions that you asked or have commented on or answered (and you can unwatch the commented/answered questions individually - to the right of the question title).  You'll still be told if someone @mentions you as well.

Stephen Kairys September 14, 2016

Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2016

No problem.  It's not that obvious IMHO, and there is a nice improvement request logged for "having a notifications tab in my profile where I can change all these different settings in one place", but it was not high on the list last time I saw it (not closed though, which is encouraging)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events