Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I show multiple Page Properties Macros from one page in one Page Properties Report Macro?

Daniel Triebsch February 26, 2015

Hi,

I have three pages with each of these pages between 2 and 5 Page Properties Macros.
Now I want to show some on a fourth page using  Page Properties Report Macro.

Unfortunately it only shows one of the Page Properties Macros from each of the three pages.

What can I do to see all  Page Properties Macros in Page Properties Report Macro?

Cheers
Daniel 

4 answers

0 votes
Daniel Triebsch March 15, 2015

Yes, they are having IDs

0 votes
Evelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2015
0 votes
Evelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2015

Hi, I have the same problem. I created a page with n page property macros and like to view them all on some other page by a page property report. But the table that is created by the report does only collect the data from the first page property macro and ignores the rest of them. I tested it with Page Property ID as as without. No difference - just one line in the page property report table.

0 votes
Benn Ingersoll March 4, 2015

Do your Page Properties macros have IDs or did you leave that blank?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events