How can I see which items I am watching

Bruce Schlueter March 6, 2013

Hi all,

as many other I am watching some items on Atlassians Jira regarding "unexpected behavior" of our Confluence. Do I have any possibilty to see which items I have voted for or which items I am just watching? I cant find anything in my profile that would lead there.

Thanks, Bruce

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2013

Hi Bruce,

use this JQL:

watcher = currentUser()

Cheers

Thomas

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2013

Hi Bruce,

maybe my answer was a liitle too short, sorry.

You have to login to the Jira instance you want to know your watched items. After you are logged in, just open the search dialog (Issues -> Search for issues), change to advanced search and enter the JQL mentioned above.

Maybe you can also have a look here.

Cheers

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I am not sure how to use your answer. What I ment is that I am watching items on Atlassians JIRA like e.g. CONF-26210

How can I find out which other items are being watched by me or have been voted for. So it is not in a JIRA installation we are running.

Cheers, Bruce

Thanks, that is what I was looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events