How can I see JIRA activity stream on my Confluence?

Hi,

I am not able to see JIRA activity stream on Confluence page, please help here.

1 answer

0 vote
Brian Tom Atlassian Team Nov 17, 2014

To be able to access that data, you would first have to set up an application link to JIRA (Confluence Admin > Application Links),  subscribe to JIRA's gadget feed (Confluence Admin > External Gadgets), and then add JIRA's activity stream gadget to the Confluence page via the Insert menu on the Edit screen. If you did all that and it's not working, there could be a problem with the connection to JIRA. What errors (if any) do you see?  

Hey Brian, I already have created the Application Links and subscribed to JIRA's gadget feed. I am not getting error but I am not able to the activity stream from JIRA on my Confluence Dashboard --> All Updates.

Confluence feeds are going on JIRA without any issue, but its not working with Confluence.

Brian Tom Atlassian Team Nov 21, 2014

What version of Confluence and JIRA are you running? And are you able to add a JIRA Issues Macro to a Confluence page and see the issues?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Goff-Dupont
Published 2 hours ago in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

38 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you