Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I move a lot of pages from the space root to the space tree?

Axel Meikies October 12, 2016

I imported txt.files in a space. Now they are in the spaceroot and I can't find them with the spacesearch neither I can see them in the sidebar. Can you please help me to move them to the home Directory?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2016

Please do the background re-index on post import process, it will fix the search result issue

1 vote
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2016

Also, you will never see attachments in the sidebar and there is no "home directory."

To see a list of space attachments, create a page and add the Space attachments macro.

Axel Meikies October 12, 2016

Thank you for your quick Response but after importing the txt.files I've got pages and not attachments.

hc_307.png

Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2016

how page tree looks? is it attached with parent - child pages correctly?

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2016

Ah, so you actually created pages from txt files. I think your only option is to create a new page, then use the Reorder Pages tab (Seiten neu ordnen) to manually move each imported page to be under the newly created page.

It may sound like a lot of work, but it will go quicker than you think.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events