How can I make all the fields display when creating a JIRA issue from the Confluence?

I have some confluence forms that I would like to to contain same information as the corresponding sections in JIRA. (Confluence forms will be for issuing to the client purposes and JIRA issues for tracking the close out progress) 

However, when I fill in the form, highlight the description text click JIRA logo to create JIRA issue, the only fields that pops up to populate is Issue type, Summary and Description. sad

1. Is there a way to create a form in Confluence so that once its filled in, JIRA link also gets created with the same information. 
  2. If not, is there a way to show up all the fields of the JIRA section when you create an issue from Confluence?

Thank you so much

Shalva

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Julian:

The 'Confluence Reference' is going to be automatically added via the 'mentioned in' link that will appear in the JIRA issue with a link back to the Confluence page, where the issue was created from.

I too am looking a way to set other attributes beyond Summary and Description.

This widget could not be displayed.

I have a very similar problem I want to create JIRA Issues from a confluence page and setup dashboards to look at those tickets. How can I populate a custom field with a "Confluence Reference" of some kind?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

204 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you