Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I keep my images when I export to Word?

Julie Sheffield January 15, 2013

When I export my Confluence wiki page as a Word document, all the images are missing. Is there a way to export the page including the images?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

Hi Julie,

You're actually running into a known bug that is being tracked at CONF-25599. I'm afraid there isn't a solution at this time for this, please add yourself as a watcher to the bug report and feel free to cast a comment to the bug report requesting further info.

Cheers.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2013

Hi Julie, I guess you can try this Xporter for JIRA - Export issues using Word Templates. The plugin might have similar feature that meet your requirement. Hope its helps.

Julie Sheffield January 15, 2013

Sorry, I should have been more explicit--I meant when I export from the Confluence wiki. (I started from the Confluence help page, and so didn't realize the context wouldn't be obvious!) Would a JIRA plugin be usable in Confluence?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events