Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I install the confluence-mentions-plugin if I can't find it?

Eban Tomlinson August 5, 2015

Symptom:

User mentions are not working in my Confluence 5.4 instance

Diagnosis:

The confluence-mentions-plugin is not installed as per this screenshot of my instance's plugins:

Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 11.28.06 AM.png

Attempted Resolution:

Tried to install the confluence-mentions-plugin via the Marketplace.

Actual Problem: 

Contrary to the documentation on the User Mentions documentation page the confluence-mentions-plugin cannot be found on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Does anyone know where can I find the user mention plugin so I can enable it for my instance? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

You are looking at only user-installed plugins. Change the pull-down so you see System Add-ons, and you should find the plugin you are looking for.

Ugh. *facepalm* I spent so much time writing the question too! Thanks for the save. The plugin was disabled. Such a rookie move.

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

I knew because I've made the same mistake :).

Beers on me if you're ever in Victoria, Canada then :)

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2015

LOL. That's a deal.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events