How can I include linked pages in page tree search? Edited

Hi,

I find the Page Tree Search macro is a very powerful feature for restricting a keyword search to a specific sub-tree of pages, because it allows me to eliminate pages in any parent tree from the search. I want to eliminate pages from outside the sub-tree because they may contain information that is irrelevant or possibly inaccurate. I would like to extend the page tree search capability to any pages that I add as links to the pages in the sub-tree. Is this possible? I have tested this out and linked pages do not seem to be included in the search index. Thank you.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Phil  I'm interested in doing the same thing with page tree search can you tell me how you set it up as i find the information from confluence hasn't been very helpfull for me?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

485 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you