How can I host a page from my confluence cloud on the corporate website?

ambarleiva August 10, 2020

Hi.
Is there a way to access a documentation page from the corporate website?
I want customers to know about updates to our products through the website, is it possible?
I read in the documentation that the content can be exported to html but it doesn't help me much. The idea is that every time a new version of my product is released, the content is available from the confluence cloud through the website without having to do double work.

3 answers

1 vote
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2020

@ambarleiva depending on what your exact needs are, you may also want to look at our plugin for Confluence - Embedder
Right now it allows taking your Confluence content to any of your sites (including wordpress) in the form of a floating widget (sample here) & we are a week away from releasing the ability to use inline embeds & modals for the same purpose.

Best,
Anand

ambarleiva August 12, 2020

Hi Anand, thanks for your answer.

i saw this plugin that you mentioned, but only i need show to the client the release note about products like a new section of the website, not a modal, like a blog post maybe.

So what I need is for this new blog post to sync when I write content from confluence.

I found information about REST API, but it's a bit difficult for me because I'm only a designer and not a developer :(

Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2020

@ambarleiva thanks for checking it out. Embedder can do exactly what you are asking for - I will share a quick video tomorrow.

Best,

Anand

Like ambarleiva likes this
1 vote
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 11, 2020

Hi @ambarleiva

You might be able to use my team's app Scroll Viewport for this purpose. It's intended for creating whole online help center sites, but you could use it with a very simple space and then link to the site from your main site.

We're using it here: https://k15t.scrollhelp.site/scroll-viewport/

ambarleiva August 12, 2020

Thanks Matt,

But i forgot mentioned that my website is in wordpress :c, so maybe a need a plugins to integrate confluence cloud content for show in my website.

I only need to show the releases notes that i wrote en confluence cloud

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 12, 2020

In that case, you could use the in-app help feature in Scroll Viewport to embed your release notes in an iFrame in Wordpress.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
August 13, 2020

@ambarleiva

I totally forgot about this, but my team also has a "Labs" app for this: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215816/scroll-wp-publisher?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Seems like you have a few great options. :)

ambarleiva August 13, 2020

Hi Matt,

Yes, i installed this plugin that you mentioned, but it doesn't work for my website, because it asks me to login to wordpress.com like free account i guess, and my url website is https://wordpress.u-planner.com/

I don't know if there is another way to connect my website or or other documentation with that information.

Anyway thank you very much for your help :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events