Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get rid of this big 'check-icon' which is shown in the task report macro?

Franz Moser December 21, 2021

TaskReportIcon.JPG

The problem is, that a table row widens the size. This icon is a gimmic providing few information. Text is sufficient.

Any idea?

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi @Franz Moser 👋

As far as I'm aware there's no way to hide this icon as it's built into the macro. Silver lining, at least it's a harmless gimmic.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Franz Moser December 21, 2021

Hi Laura, thank your for the answer. Actually I didn't expect another solution. The thing is that many of the resolutions show "big" icons or nice pritty pictures. But our group consists of developers who think in tables, rows and lines. No pretty things around, please. The thing is, that the icons enlarge the rows so the complete table is not shown anymore on page. That's not the idea of an overview. And there is no help in shrinking the size of page-view within the browser.

Once again, thank you very much. Maybe your developers think about this annotation!

Best regards

Franz 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events