How can I get notified when Atlassian updates Confluence Cloud?

I'd like to know when Atlassian updates Confluence Cloud, and what changes were made in the update. Is there a system in place for this? A newsletter, blog post, etc.?

This would help me be aware of new features, bug fixes, and to determine if the update is a possible cause for unexpected behavior / bugs.

Thanks,

-mf

2 answers

Thank you. That's a start, though it's not updated with the frequency that Atlassian pushes changes to Cloud. For instance, I'm noticing a new bug(s) every few days or so.

Tell me about it ...! New version 1000.534.0 is due out soon (no ETA yet) to fix the page tree macro and broken logo issues.

All the pages of your instance should contain something like this:

<meta name="ajs-version-number" content="1000.518.1">

You can parse any Confluence page to check the version. We use Zabbix with some Linux magic to parse Confluence page and check if the version changed or not. Then Zabbix sends a notification if the version changed.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

41 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you