How can I find pages with a particular add-on?

Hello,  I am trying to manage add-on's as I consider upgrading confluence.  In some cases where the add-on is "not compatible" I want to disable it.  Before I disable it, I would like to know how disruptive that might be based on where it is used.

Is there a way to determine which pages are using the add-on?

Thanks,

John 

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Andrei [errno] Community Champion Sep 23, 2014

you could install https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.spaceauditor - it provides this info (I am not affiliated with them in any way)

Thanks! I will check it out.

This widget could not be displayed.
Davin Studer Community Champion Sep 23, 2014

You should upgrade a test version first and then test. Just because it says it is incompatible may not really mean it is incompatible. All this simply means is that the author has not gone into the marketplace listing and verified that the add-on still works with a newer version of Confluence. It may still work perfectly fine if the underlying API's they are using have not changed significantly and typically this is the case. It is rare that they intentionally break and API or change functionality.

Thanks. I have wondered this. I'm glad to hear that they don't usually break.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

398 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you