How can I find any pages that were created from a template?

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2013

I'm trying to find out which pages have been created from templates, preferrably without having to resort to coding to do so.

Any ideas?
Cheers.

2 answers

1 vote
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2013

As far as I know, you can't. The contents of templates are added to the page's source after the page is first saved, so there's really nothing that indicates it was originally built from a template other than the content itself.

If there's something unique about your template (say, the presence of a particular div's class or maybe a macro that you don't use anywhere else), then you could search the database for the presence of that value. If this is a possibility, then you'll want to search the BODYCONTENT table's BODY field for that value.

Otherwise, I can't think of how to do what you're asking.

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2013

Matthew, yes, that's what I thought. :) Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events