How can I filter (remove) certain pages (identified by name) from the results of popular macro?

Venkatesan Ethirajilu September 14, 2014

I am using Confluence 4.2.1 with MySQL

I would like to remove certain page names of myspace being included in the results of the popular macro. This is needed for the chart to display information none other than certain pages doesn't matter for general users.

Thanks for your help already.

Regards

Venkat

1 answer

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2014

If you remove permissions to those pages for users to view them then they will not show in the popular pages macro. That is about the only way I know how to do it.

Venkatesan Ethirajilu September 15, 2014

Hi Davin, Thanks for your answer. that partially helps. However the pages that I am trying to exclude for users are the pace holders/folders for the pages they need to have access. Its a kind of home pages for different sections of the whole space.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2014

You would have to roll your own version of the popular pages macro then to do this. It is not included out-of-the-box.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events