Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I export a Confluence Page containing a Roadmap Planner

I have a Confluence Page. It is a one page summary report on Jobs.

There is a Roadmap Planner on the page. 

When I export the page to PDF the Planner doesn't appear - the section is blank. Everything else appears.

I am using Confluence 5.9.6 on server

The Roadmap is not large (I saw another question where the roadmap planner was very large). There is no delay in the PDF formation.

Its just a bit blank - help!

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Tanya Fraser !

Unfortunately the build in PDF exporter does not support rendering asynchronously loaded content like the roadmap macro.

You could probably use your browser's built-in functionality to export the page to a PDF. It would be different depending on the browser but you can usually find it where you would usually find the printing options.

Let me know if it doesn't do the trick!

Hi, has anything changed since July 2019? I think this is  a very important feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,381 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you