Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I ensure that images can be uploaded successfuly & can be viewed later?

Arpita Banerjee February 17, 2020

In the new Confluence image feature, I keep getting issues where the picture fails the upload. This issue is erratic though.

2020-02-17_12-00-confluenceIssue.png

Once an image is successfully uploaded, sometimes the images do not show as expected.

2020-02-17_12-01-35C_Issues.png

2 answers

0 votes
Dinko_Topic May 27, 2020

What would be a solution to this? At the moment, we have articles which have this precise problem in Confluence, and since today we can't upload images at all, we only get a message "Error connecting to server".

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2020

Hi Arpita,

Thanks for noting this. It's not expected for attachments to give you that preview icon and not load. We'll need to collect some more information from your environment, so I've created a case in our support system on your behalf. You should receive an email soon asking for more information and requesting access to your cloud site.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Clay Sheaff May 8, 2020

I find this happens with JIRA quite often, and to be honest, it is extremely frustrating. I often find that I have to reload the page and then try to reattach/reupload in order for uploading to be successful. Please fix this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events