How can I edit the default Confluence template?

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2014

My default template is empty. How can I add a {children Display} macro the bottom of default template?

1 answer

0 votes
Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

Go to Space Admin -> Templates and edit the default index page Template. But I think if you are rendering the template thru a blueprint, then you should edit the very first template below your blueprint name in the location I mentioned.

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2014

I am trying to find the "blank Page" template but I do not see one. Not int he space and not in the global templates.

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

I'd like to know too where I can update the Create Empty Page template.

PJ September 15, 2015

Have you found any solution? I am looking for the same thing.

Deleted user December 3, 2015

Same here, also interested in a solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events