Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create space for my team in confluence?

Ravi K Dwivedi April 25, 2022

Can I upload Files/Reports or provide links to the files in workspace.

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Ravi K Dwivedi ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please check global permissions :

You need to be a Confluence Admin to do that.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Ravi K Dwivedi 

To create space  you need the 'Create Space' global permission.

Below guides how to create space:

- in confluence server - https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf59/create-a-space-792498598.html

- in confluence cloud - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-blank-space/

When you will have your space you will be able to add pages and on those pages you will be able to add attachments.

Regards,

Seba

Ravi K Dwivedi April 25, 2022

Hi Seba,

You'll need the 'Create Space' global permission to create a space. How to apply for it or to check if I have that permission.

Regards,

Ravi K Dwivedi

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2022

@Ravi K Dwivedi 

Try to create space by using one of provided by me docs. If you are not able to create space please contact with your confluence administrator.

Regards,

Seba

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events