How can I create a repeatable product requirements document template Edited

I work in the infrastructure space as a Technical Architect. 

I want to move to an easier way to capture, record and store project requirements. My organisation uses Jira, I have come across Confluence and the Product requirements template which is great however I want to modify this template and save the new template in a seperate area, then when the needed use this template when gathering requirments with customers and save as "project name_requirements" document. Can someone advise how I can do this please :)

1 answer

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Aug 22, 2017

You may use a custom Page Template: Page Templates It will show up when you click the elipses next to Create, so you can re-use it and others can use it as well.

Hi Ann, I have created a template . Where would i "store" it in my space on confluance..? Now if i want to use this and save it as Project 1 requirements and link it to a jira Scrum board how would I do that? 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,694 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you