It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I create a "now" marker in the new roadmap template?

I love the new roadmap template, but I'd really like to see a marker line that shows where today is, without having to manually go in every day and move it forward. Is this possible? All I can see is the ability to change the label on the marker, but I'd like to be able to create a dynamic marker to show the current date.

roadmap-marker.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Apr 02, 2020

Hi @Jennifer McVicker 

This is not a feature in Roadmap Planner, but there is a request for it:

You can watch and vote for this issue.

I found the same feature request for Confluence Server (CONFSERVER-39334), and this request is unfortunately closed. 

Regards, Dominic

Hmmm...it's not the macro though. I'm just talking about the Confluence template.

Dominic Lagger Community Leader Apr 02, 2020

Do you mean the "Product Roadmap"-Template?

This template has the Roadmap Planner as a macro included. Also your printscreen shows me, that you meant the Roadmap planner.

To clearify: You want, that "Marker 1" is always today?

image.png

Regards, Dominic

*facepalm*

Duh, I should have known that. Yes. The product roadmap template, with the roadmap planner macro. And yes, I'd like to be able to have a "marker" line that always reflects the current day. 

Thanks Dominic, and have a great weekend!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,345 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you