How can I create a "now" marker in the new roadmap template?

Jennifer McVicker April 2, 2020

I love the new roadmap template, but I'd really like to see a marker line that shows where today is, without having to manually go in every day and move it forward. Is this possible? All I can see is the ability to change the label on the marker, but I'd like to be able to create a dynamic marker to show the current date.

roadmap-marker.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

Hi @Jennifer McVicker 

This is not a feature in Roadmap Planner, but there is a request for it:

You can watch and vote for this issue.

I found the same feature request for Confluence Server (CONFSERVER-39334), and this request is unfortunately closed. 

Regards, Dominic

Jennifer McVicker April 2, 2020

Hmmm...it's not the macro though. I'm just talking about the Confluence template.

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

Do you mean the "Product Roadmap"-Template?

This template has the Roadmap Planner as a macro included. Also your printscreen shows me, that you meant the Roadmap planner.

To clearify: You want, that "Marker 1" is always today?

image.png

Regards, Dominic

Jennifer McVicker April 3, 2020

*facepalm*

Duh, I should have known that. Yes. The product roadmap template, with the roadmap planner macro. And yes, I'd like to be able to have a "marker" line that always reflects the current day. 

Thanks Dominic, and have a great weekend!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events