Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a Side Bar/Navigation Bar like the Wiki page template?

Ng Chun Pong June 14, 2016

Hi Guys,

I wonder how can I create a side bar/navigation bar from the top right corner of main page, with the quick links to the sub-sessions of the same page. The example will be like the Atlassian wiki page template shown below.

It will be much appreciated if anyone can direct the tutorial page, as I couldn't find one related to that.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Hello Ng Chun Pong,

You should use a content report table marco. You can read more right here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/content-report-table-macro-724765181.html?macroName=content-report-table&desktop=true.

Lemme know if you have any doubt.

Regards,

Lameck.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

That section in your screen shot is making use of the Table of Contents macro. It is creating the list based on the headers in the page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events