Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I connect Jira Custom field fix versión with documents for this application version?

Gloriana Aguirre Ruiz May 20, 2021

I'm looking for a way to connect Jira Custom field fix versión with documents for this application version. 

Thanks, Gloriana

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

What do you mean by "connect"?  Could you explain what you expect the users to see when they see a "connected" fix version, and where it appears?

Gloriana Aguirre Ruiz May 24, 2021

Thank you Nic. I'd like to connect a document page with a "jira fix version" because I want to have all the manuals linked to same fix version. For instance, a user manual, technical design and architecture design. Now we are doing this with confluence labels but I'd like to use the same "jira fix version". How I can do that? or Do you now some plugin?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

I see that, but I'm still not sure what you mean by "connect".  I mean, you could embed lists of Confluence urls in the version description, and put links in your Confluence pages to the version views in Jira, but I think you want something more from this, "connect".  I'm just not sure what to guess at.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events