How can I check page deletion history of a space

ashan June 9, 2013

Hello, if I delete a page or an attachment in confluence, how can I know who deleted it? Is there a way to check history please?

6 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2013
1 vote
Andrii Tkachenko _BeastieHut_ June 25, 2019

Hello!

You can try to use https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1220751 plugin to track pages deletion by spaces - in admin menu and in space tools.

Thank you

0 votes
Gee L November 25, 2015

Why is this feature still not available?? This is a critical function! What if the project is very important.

Hmm...

0 votes
ashan June 9, 2013

Ok that explains and answers my question. Thank you ck.

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2013

Accept my answer, then.

0 votes
ashan June 9, 2013

I actually want to check who deleted the page. I already restored it but I'm wondering how it got deleted in the first place and if there are any security threats etc.

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events