It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I change to the pagetree view in the sidebar site wide using the default theme?

Philipp Salzgeber Jun 06, 2016

With Confluence 5.9 we have changed from the documentation to the default theme. Apparently the users are confused by the sidebar format, and want to change back to the pagetree view - is there a way to configure that site-wide or do we have to change this per space?

3 answers

1 vote

Confluence Administration > General Configuration 

Scroll down to 'Look and Feel' and select 'Themes' (it's the top one)

0 votes
Philipp Salzgeber Jun 06, 2016

ok, that's how I change the theme - I did that already, but the new (default) theme shows "child pages" in the sidebar, but I would like to change to "pagetree" per default for the whole site - is this possible? Of course the other option is to change it for every space individually...

0 votes
Jens Wüstefeld Jun 08, 2016

You need to change that in each space. Click on Space Tools in the sidebar and select Configure sidebar. Then you get set the page tree view.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

903 views 6 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you