How can I add the page ID in header with CSS (PDF Export)?

Christopher Rudolph October 11, 2018

Hi there,

when we export a Confluence page to PDF, the header of the page should include the unique pageID.

Is there any possible way to include a CSS command that displays the pageID automatically on every PDF page?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2018

Hi Christopher,

As an alternative to Shannon's suggestion you could also try out our Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence, which allows you to work with placeholders that will be dynamically filled out on export.

One of the placeholders is also "Page ID" which allows you to refer to the Confluence page Id of the exported page(s) (you can get a full list of all available placeholders in our documentation).

Please feel free to give Scroll PDF Exporter a try using a free evaluation license from the Atlassian Marketplace - if you have any questions regarding the app, let us know via support@k15t.com, we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Nils

P.S. We recently published a blog post about the other advantages Scroll PDF Exporter has to offer compared to the Default PDF export functionality in Confluence - feel free to check it out here: Amplify your Confluence Exports

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Hello Christopher,

I would recommend having a look here at the suggestions listed and see if that helps you:

The post itself is a bit outdated but I think you could adjust it for your use.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events