How can I add separate sub colors on a diagram?

Emma Morris March 27, 2020

Does anyone know how to add separate sub-colors to a Confluence diagram similar to how this appears in Gliphy?eaa264cd-e48c-4047-9887-1c04ce08cb9d.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2020

Hello there @Emma Morris !

By reading your request, I believe that you are referencing the native Confluence macro called Roadmap Planner.

If this is correct, I can tell you that, currently, this option is not available in the Roadmap Planner macro. You can take a deeper look into the specifications of this macro here:

I added both links for Confluence Cloud and Server to be safe. If someone from our Server platform stumbles upon your question, they can also check for the information for their side.

The Roadmap Planner macro allows us to define colors based on lanes, we are not able to edit colors specifically for the bars placed within the lanes. Here is what I see in Confluence Cloud when using the macro:

RoadmapPlannerConfluence.jpg

And here is what I see as color options:

RoadmapPlannerColorsConfluence.jpg

As of today, we have a feature request that aims at a pretty similar behavior as the one you are looking for:

The corresponding issue for the Server platform has been closed and will not be implemented, which is why I skipped linking it here.

The best course of action would be to vote and watch the report. Voting increases the issue’s visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything posted there.

I hope this shines some light into your situation! Looking forward to your reply.

Emma Morris April 1, 2020

Hi @Diego !

Thanks for getting back to me - I've voted and am now watching the request. Hopefully something gets implemented, but seeing as this ticket has been open since 2016, it seems unlikely.

If you had to understand my request, are there any additional workarounds you could think of? I found an add-on Aha! roadmaps for Confluence that might be a better alternative?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events