Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can I Register and connect account in Confluence

Hi There,

My name is Hassan Khalid and I am a beginner in ATLASSIAN I want to build my career in Atlassian is there anyone who can help me to register ....................

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Jun 12, 2022

@Hassan khalid Since you say want to build career, you are probably looking for some work opprtunities at Atlassian. You can visit our linkedin and careers page for open position. If you feel any position suites you , you can apply there. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Jun 12, 2022

Hi @Hassan khalid ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

If i understand correctly you want to register and learn Atlassian products . If that is the case then we have some free tire's  which are good start to  learn and explore the atlassian products . You can try them from the below URL

I hope that helps you . Have a good weekend.

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,024 views 18 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you