Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How build a border around a table and chance font size

Kim Scheil November 17, 2013

Hello!

I would like to add a border around a table, but it seems that there is no possibility to do that.

Also i would like to change the font size in a table more than 1-6. Is there anywhere a plugin or a something that allows that?

I would be nice if anyone have an idea how i can do it.

Greetings

Kim

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Hi Kim,

Another option is to enable the html macro in Confluence, and create the table using html tags instead. This will allow you to make all this changes using directly HTML code.

Please check here for more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Enabling+HTML+macros

Hope it helps!

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

The Content Formatting Macros by Adaptavist has a CSS style macro that lets you embed CSS into a page. With that you could style the table directly in the page via css.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

It is free by the way.

0 votes
Kim Scheil November 18, 2013

Well, thanks for your answers. We use Version 4.3 so enable html didn t work. I suggest my boss to try it with the Table Plugin.

Thanks and have a nice day!

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2013

Hi Kim,

maybe you could have a look at the Table Plugin for Confluence.

Cheers,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events