How build a border around a table and chance font size

Hello!

I would like to add a border around a table, but it seems that there is no possibility to do that.

Also i would like to change the font size in a table more than 1-6. Is there anywhere a plugin or a something that allows that?

I would be nice if anyone have an idea how i can do it.

Greetings

Kim

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi Kim,

Another option is to enable the html macro in Confluence, and create the table using html tags instead. This will allow you to make all this changes using directly HTML code.

Please check here for more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Enabling+HTML+macros

Hope it helps!

Hi Kim,

maybe you could have a look at the Table Plugin for Confluence.

Cheers,
Nils

Well, thanks for your answers. We use Version 4.3 so enable html didn t work. I suggest my boss to try it with the Table Plugin.

Thanks and have a nice day!

0 vote
Davin Studer Community Champion Nov 18, 2013

The Content Formatting Macros by Adaptavist has a CSS style macro that lets you embed CSS into a page. With that you could style the table directly in the page via css.

Davin Studer Community Champion Nov 18, 2013

It is free by the way.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

547 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you