How add html-attr. 'id' in Source Editor

Bronislav Essikman February 20, 2013

<table id="tableId">content</table>

if i put one and press apply, id is not saved.

3 answers

1 vote
Stephen M August 4, 2017

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but I am trying to do much the same as "Bron" was and I would be happy to use the div macro but I need to use the "confluence table" so the users do not have to enter data in raw HTML table. It is not clear to me how I would wrap the "confluence table" in the div tags? Can someone explain how that would be done?  

1 vote
Bronislav Essikman February 21, 2013

I have a macro, that calculate table values like Excel, for example SUM(C2:C5). Macro saves table values in array und makes the calculation. As macro parameter may be used table id. Table will be selected by jsoupSelector "table#tableId". Surround with <div id="tableContainerId"> is als solution possible, but insert id directly in source editor is a better way.

It's possible select HTML-Element instead of Jsoup with com.atlassian.confluence.xhtml.api.XhtmlContent??

0 votes
Mirko Skramusky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Hi!

What do you want to do with this id? If it's enough to encapsulate your html in another (e.g.) <div>-tag with an id, you can use a surrounding usermacro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events