How Do I prevent duplicate users from being created in CROWD?

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2011

We are using CROWD with Confluence. I have found duplicate users in our CROWD instance and am now going through the process of de-activateing the duplicates. Unfortunately, the de-activated users are still displayed in Confluence when you search for a users while editing a page (example: when searching for users while adding restictions to a page).

Is there any way of preventing duplicate users from being created in CROWD so this does not happen again?

1 answer

0 votes
Oli S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2011
JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2011

Thanks Oliver, but my issue is different. I actually have duplicate users in CROWD. The users only show up once in the Confluence people directory, but multiple times when you search for a user while adding restrictions to a page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events