Hide weekends box doesn't stay checked on Calendar macro?

Hi, I need to just show Mon-Fri on my team calendar, but every time I try to hide the weekends, I go into the macro edit overlay, I tick the 'hide weekends' box, hit refresh (and the preview looks fine), and then I save and close and nothing changes -- the box is UNchecked the next time I open the macro edit overlay, and on the actual Confluence page it still shows seven day weeks. This is driving me crazy. Can someone suggest what may not be working? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Gary Sackett Atlassian Team Apr 29, 2013

Hi Natalie,

I would double check to make sure that you have edit permissions for the page and space that the calender belongs too. If you do, then we might be looking at a possible bug here. Let me know what you find, and if needed we can do some testing and file a bug report.

Cheers,

Gary

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

470 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you