cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, My Confluence doesn't start, I am not able to find out the problem

Germano Packer November 20, 2019

Hi,

My Confluence doesn't start, I am not able to find out the problem

I've been having this error when I try to open the confluence page.

HTTP Status 404 – Não Encontrado

Type Status Report

Message Not found

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/9.0.19

In LOG I see the follow.

Some ideas how to solve this problem? I appreciate any suggestion.

2019-11-20 19:18:03,974 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 6.15.6 [build 8100 based on commit hash e533a30abc9e1cf90ba3519e12647de186f0ee76] - synchrony version 2.1.0-release-confluence_6.15-32f7299a
2019-11-20 19:18:08,536 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] [springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] initWebApplicationContext Root WebApplicationContext: initialization started
2019-11-20 19:18:12,104 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] <init> Loading EhCache cache manager
2019-11-20 19:18:18,512 WARN [Catalina-utility-1] [atlassian.confluence.setup.ConfluenceListableBeanFactory] getTypeForFactoryBean Bean creation exception on non-lazy FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cacheStatisticsManager' defined in class path resource [services/cacheServiceContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ehCacheStatisticsManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/atlassian/confluence/webapps/../confluence/WEB-INF/lib/confluence-cache-ehcache-6.15.6.jar!/cacheProviderContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'userI18NBeanFactory' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userI18NBeanFactory' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'localeManager' while setting bean property 'localeManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'localeManager' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'languageManager' while setting bean property 'languageManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'languageManager' defined in class path resource [applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'settingsManager' while setting bean property 'settingsManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'settingsManager' defined in class path resource [applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'upgradeManager' while setting bean property 'upgradeManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'upgradeManager' defined in class path resource [upgradeSubsystemContext.xml]: 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2019

These are the sort of errors we expect when there's something wrong with Java.

What versions of Confluence and Java are you running?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events