Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ! I'm new to confluence have couple of questions as follows:

DELIVER April 29, 2022

1. How to setup confluence from scratch for an organization eg: should we create spaces for each team and space for the whole organization or create one space for the organization and have pages as teams? which is more configurable and feasible? Can anyone pls share any docs/knowledge on this please.

2. I'm trying to find my subscription plan, I have been given credentials for profile (I did not create from scratch) but I'm unable to access the confluence admin settings . where can I find the subscription plan? can I check it if I'm only a confluence admin?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2022

@DELIVER 

For your subscription plan, check https://admin.atlassian.com/ and log in with your Atlassian ID. If you're an admin, you should be able to get in and access the Billing menu.

See: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-your-bill-for-standard-and-premium-plans/

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2022

One or many spaces?

If your organization is small and/or your team members overlap, start as small as practical. Bonus: By starting small, you can deploy your space quickly, experiment, and learn! ⚡️

If you find small is not the right approach, you can always make additional spaces later. Pages can easily be moved between spaces.

Using a single space, but want to set team-based permissions on different pages?

In Confluence, if you decide to use page restrictions, understand that:

0 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2022

Hi @DELIVER

For your first question, I'll actually be hosting a livestream next week with @Gorka Puente where we'll explore this exact topic. Maybe join us and ask questions along the way.

DELIVER April 29, 2022

Thank you so much, will definitely join.

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events