Hi, How can I create multiple page templates in a space with different PDF Layout&PDF Stylesheets?

Suryanarayana Murthy Annavajjhula October 9, 2017

Hi,

I need to create a project template with a Space and multiple deliverables / documents as templates so that I will copy the whole space with page templates whenever a new project starts. 

If I have multiple documents with different formats, headers and footers, can I have a separate PDF Layout and PDF Stylesheet for each of these page  templates?

Also, I was trying to upload the logo in a page at top-left corner of the Header. I tried al the possible formats given in the forum and documentation. Somehow somewhere I missing something and could not make the logo visible in the document when I try to upload the page to PDF.

Also, How can I create user data entry forms to create a document? How can I set up that and how can I develop it?

Thanks in advance

Murthy

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events