Hi Guys I want to achieve the below template in confluence is it possible?

Sathish Raj September 19, 2023

Picture1.png

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2023

@Sathish Raj I achieve this same type of look by:

1. Inserting a layout and switching to the Three Columns layout.
  2. Inserting a 1-column, 1-row table in each section for the content. This gives you the border lines and ability to have a background color, though I don't think you can get colored border lines.

For your Product Mission and Scope sections, you could add 2 tables in the same layout column to achieve the space between them.

You can also put a Custom Panel macro (with no emoji) inside a layout column to get the background color, but you cannot insert an image or other macro inside the panel like you can in a table cell.

Sathish Raj September 21, 2023

Thank you @Barbara Szczesniak  @Craig Nodwell 
I have achieved it in the same way but will have to test on how it is performing.

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2023

Hi @Sathish Raj 

You can use such Confluence layouts and colour backgrounds. 

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 10.36.03.png

Here, you can copy the template of it. 

If you want something more advanced, you can look to macros from Content Formatting Macros for Confluence (developed by my team)

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 10.43.37.png

Here, you can review this template in more detail. If you install a trial version of this app, you can copy and reuse this template on your Confluence. 

Sathish Raj October 5, 2023

Thank you @Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_  for you kind help and useful insights.

Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2023

Happy to help :)

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Hi @Sathish Raj this is possible.  A page for your review.

Sathish Raj September 19, 2023

37027d75-0d8a-4395-861b-9c2a4690d9a8.jpg

Thanks for your help, I am not achieving this vertical box.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Use sections/columns macros to set your layout.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events