• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Hi All, I am trying to use a trial version of Confluence Cloud. But all I can see is the Confluence Documentation pages. I would like to play with the application instead. Could anybody please help?

Hi All, I am trying to use a trial version of Confluence Cloud. But all I can see is the Confluence Documentation pages. I would like to play with the application instead. Could anybody please help?

Hi All,  I am trying to use a trial version of Confluence Cloud. All I could do till now was to log in with my credentials. And all I can see is the Confluence Documentation pages. I would like to play with the application instead. Could anybody please help?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi there,

Have you tried to sign up for the free trial in this page? https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/try/

You should be able to click on Free Trial at the bottom of the plan you want to try, then the page will guide you through the necessary steps to get your Free Trial instance ready to use.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Eduardo

This widget could not be displayed.

When you set up the trial, you will have been asked for a name which gets translated into a url where your cloud system will live.  You need to go there.  It should be shown in your my.Atlassian account as well.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

164 views 12 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you